Slow TP-Link RMA

ct

Senior Member
Joined
Jan 1, 2000
Messages
946
Reaction score
1
I am getting impatient . Sent my IP camera on 19th May for RMA and now still not ready .Told me sent to China HQ.Anyone has experience? I will never never buy TP-Link product again.

2jepc42.jpg
 

FinalTidus

High Supremacy Member
Joined
Dec 8, 2004
Messages
35,147
Reaction score
1,250
I am getting impatient . Sent my IP camera on 19th May for RMA and now still not ready .Told me sent to China HQ.Anyone has experience? I will never never buy TP-Link product again.

2jepc42.jpg
eh u really shouldn't have bought TP Link.
 

ct

Senior Member
Joined
Jan 1, 2000
Messages
946
Reaction score
1
I didn't know their look so good three years warranty will take so long for RMA.
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top