BarracudaBear
Junior Member
- Joined
- Aug 30, 2013
- Messages
- 1
- Reaction score
- 0
Hi,
I'm enlisting in NS early next year but I'm pretty worried because I have a small physique. I'm slighly above 160cm tall and weight around 50kg. I've passed my napfa and is currently very close to getting a sliver for IPPT standard but I'm really worried my small physique will get in my way or drag my team down.
I'll wish to hear from guys who have already served ns if its tougher for smaller sized males in tekong (especially with all the SBO and rifle).
I'm enlisting in NS early next year but I'm pretty worried because I have a small physique. I'm slighly above 160cm tall and weight around 50kg. I've passed my napfa and is currently very close to getting a sliver for IPPT standard but I'm really worried my small physique will get in my way or drag my team down.
I'll wish to hear from guys who have already served ns if its tougher for smaller sized males in tekong (especially with all the SBO and rifle).


