Smallest size/capacity Quick Charge capable Powerbank ?

ayeong

Senior Member
Joined
Jan 1, 2000
Messages
1,616
Reaction score
0
Hi folks,

Anybody got any recommendation for powerbank with quick charge capability ?

I'm looking for the smallest possible size available (ideally around Xiaomi 5000mAh slim type size). It should also support fast charging of the powerbank and I'm fine with single output.

Based on my search on the internet, looks like 10,000mAh seems to be the smallest available.

Letv 13,400mAh QC2.0 powerbank / 106x77x22mm @ RMB119 (~S$25.3)
https://world.tmall.com/item/522909553879.htm?spm=a312a.7700714.0.0.lZIyEL

*** Dual Output & Support Fast Charging Input ***


Anker Powercore+ 10,500mAh QC2.0 powerbank / 96x61x23mm / 236g @ RMB149.90 (~S$31.9)
https://world.tmall.com/item/522968355536.htm?spm=a312a.7700714.0.0.lZIyEL

*** Support Fast Charging Input ***


Aukey 10,000mAh QC2.0 powerbank / 155x62x18mm / 247.3g @ RMB99 (~S$21.1)
https://world.taobao.com/item/524183309085.htm?spm=a312a.7700714.0.0.lZIyEL#detail


Xiaomi 20,000mAh QC2.0 powerbank / 142x73x22mm / 414g @ RMB149 (~S$31.5)
https://world.taobao.com/item/52558...spm=a312a.7700824.w4002-13521360036.29.AevaIA

*** Dual Output & Support Fast Charging Input ***


Specool 10,400mAh QC2.0 powerbank / 97x81x23mm @ S$26.9
http://list.qoo10.sg/item/SPECOOL-QUALCOMM-CERTIFIED-QUICK-CHARGE/423906529

*** Support Fast Charging Input ***
 

makav31i

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Mar 1, 2008
Messages
12,852
Reaction score
36
The xiaomi 10,000mAh powerbank pro should fit in your requirements..it supports both input and output quickcharge...
 

CatLuVer

High Supremacy Member
Joined
Nov 28, 2002
Messages
44,144
Reaction score
926
I think sony have quickcharge powerbank. But Its only 5000mah
 

ayeong

Senior Member
Joined
Jan 1, 2000
Messages
1,616
Reaction score
0
I have a techmatte 5000mah QC2.0 power bank. Seems that's the smallest one around

Wow. Can share where did you get it and what's the price ? I couldn't seems to google any specific 5000mAh powerbank from techmate.

I think sony have quickcharge powerbank. But Its only 5000mah

Sony do have 2 models of 5000mAh powerbank, however, only their 10,000mAh model is QC2.0 compliant.

http://www.sony.com.sg/electronics/portable-chargers/t/portable-chargers

the 10,000mAh powerbank pro is on their taobao website...

Many thanks! Maybe I really pa jiao and overlook at their website.

Besiter BST-011Q 10000mAh 155*75*15 / 255g

Rather reasonable price for dual output, however, it doesn't comes with quick charge input.

Red Monster Power Bang Mini 10,000 mAH, 3.1 A input and output, I believe this can even support fast charging for USB Type C!

Look bulky and expensive @ S$80. Anyway, out of stock :)
 

xonix

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Mar 24, 2001
Messages
17,586
Reaction score
1,689
I bought this from Amazon, similar to XM size but has quick charging. Phone is Moto X 2014 for reference of size.

AUKEY 6000mAh Portable External Battery Power Bank Fast Charger with Qualcomm Quick Charge 2.0 & AiPower Technology for Samsung Galaxy S6 / S6 Edge and more - Black

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B0193B5VVY/ref=cm_sw_r_other_awd_1Jv.wb0DNXBX8

wjtnyq.jpg
 
Last edited:

makav31i

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Mar 1, 2008
Messages
12,852
Reaction score
36
Just in case if you are interested in the Xiaomi 10,000mAh quick charge powerbank, there will be a promo @ 10a.m today (31st mar'16) @ RMB129 (used to be RMB149).

https://world.tmall.com/item/527720...5.42.Ggz2Ps&id=527720813735&scene=taobao_shop

I have checked with ezbuy (formerly 65daigou), you can shipped via sea or sensitive air back to Singapore.

Cheers,

I bought it and ship it by sensitive air by 65daigou...Around $5 shipping to Singapore...bought it when it just came out at RMB149...
 

ayeong

Senior Member
Joined
Jan 1, 2000
Messages
1,616
Reaction score
0
Thanks for the recommendation and it seems that Amazon has removed the item. Anyway, during my search, I couldn't find this powerbank on Aukey website at all.

Anyway, I have already placed order for the Xiaomi 10,000mAh quick charge powerbank :)

I bought this from Amazon, similar to XM size but has quick charging. Phone is Moto X 2014 for reference of size.

AUKEY 6000mAh Portable External Battery Power Bank Fast Charger with Qualcomm Quick Charge 2.0 & AiPower Technology for Samsung Galaxy S6 / S6 Edge and more - Black
 

ayeong

Senior Member
Joined
Jan 1, 2000
Messages
1,616
Reaction score
0
Ya, I just received the notification from ezbuy, weight is 0.21KG and chargeable weight is 0.28KG. So with sensitive air shipment @ $4.99 per 500g, the shipment going to cost me $4.99 :)

I bought it and ship it by sensitive air by 65daigou...Around $5 shipping to Singapore...bought it when it just came out at RMB149...
 

ayeong

Senior Member
Joined
Jan 1, 2000
Messages
1,616
Reaction score
0
Xiaomi 10,000mAh quick charge powerbank

Just gotten that quick charge powerbank.

Surprisingly, it's isn't any much bigger than the Xiaomi 5000 mAh powerbank sold in Singapore







Using Aukey QC3.0 adapter, manage to charge the powerbank from single LED to full in about 2.5hrs. During the course of charging, the voltage went up to 12.2x and 1.6xA which equate to about 20W of power.

 

ayeong

Senior Member
Joined
Jan 1, 2000
Messages
1,616
Reaction score
0
The above comes with quick charging (both input & output), size wise, not very much bigger than the 5,000mAh powerbank
 

Pathfinder

Supremacy Member
Joined
Apr 3, 2001
Messages
5,113
Reaction score
47
I just purchased lithium polymer Tronsmart Presto 12k QC3 for input and output,

Anyone using this?
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top