castafarian
Supremacy Member
- Joined
- May 5, 2001
- Messages
- 5,755
- Reaction score
- 171
Hi folks,
just bought U28H750 at COMEX.
https://displaysolutions.samsung.com/business-monitor/detail/1108/U28H750
However I'm using ASUS CM1740 machine with EAH6450.
https://www.asus.com/sg/Tower-PCs/CM1740/specifications/
https://www.asus.com/sg/Graphics-Cards/EAH6450_SILENTDI1GD3LP/
Noticed some occasional sync issues when using this monitor with the the above setup. So do I need to upgrade my gfx card as well?
If so, please recommend one (prefer AMD ones). I do occasional video/graphics editing, and play games occasionally (C&C, dota, CoH, not the hardcore ones). Thanks in advance.
just bought U28H750 at COMEX.
https://displaysolutions.samsung.com/business-monitor/detail/1108/U28H750
However I'm using ASUS CM1740 machine with EAH6450.
https://www.asus.com/sg/Tower-PCs/CM1740/specifications/
https://www.asus.com/sg/Graphics-Cards/EAH6450_SILENTDI1GD3LP/
Noticed some occasional sync issues when using this monitor with the the above setup. So do I need to upgrade my gfx card as well?

If so, please recommend one (prefer AMD ones). I do occasional video/graphics editing, and play games occasionally (C&C, dota, CoH, not the hardcore ones). Thanks in advance.
Last edited:
