soCash

sohguanh

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
chase got use meh
Depend if many ppl chase news make the headlines in social media they most likely need respond. If not many ppl chase why they entertain your request?

Imagine you soCash boss how you react? Same as above right? Got any monies to earn must earn else how to pay employee salaries?

silverbomb

Master Member
Reaction score
The effort for that few cents. To mentally at the back of the head recall there's a small cents to chase is not worth the worry. Alr get so much rebates in the past the 20c is considered a small payment to them for the service rendered.

wira

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Quite sad to see Socash going downhill with so many issues unable to login.

used to use it frequently last time as i can withdraw funds from the small minimart near my place. super convenient.

revhappy

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
There is no ATM near my house, need to go like 1/2km away. Socash at the mimimart below my house was perfect. But I cannot login anymore and the forgot password is not sending any reset email.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.