Yes since iOS 18 developer beta 1is Singpass and DBS banking compatible with the beta?
Yes.is Singpass and DBS banking compatible with the beta?
iOS apps don’t need to be closed unless it goes rogue. this is not Android..Still no close all apps function in 2024?
I still like to close my apps so I do not have to shuffle through all the apps that are 'on'.iOS apps don’t need to be closed unless it goes rogue. this is not Android..
i am doubtful apple will introduce it given that it will undermine their basis of why u shouldn't/don't need to close allI still like to close my apps so I do not have to shuffle through all the apps that are 'on'.
This is straight up a bad feature.Still no close all apps function in 2024?
i dun think is a bad feature la. i mean it's a fair point u dun want so many apps opened so that you can like switch to it easily when swiping.This is straight up a bad feature.
Okay, I mean not a bad feature. But I guess Apple not implementing it is just to prevent that from being used at all.i dun think is a bad feature la. i mean it's a fair point u dun want so many apps opened so that you can like switch to it easily when swiping.
but whether it goes against the sprit of what apple intention is, is another matter
same on 18.1 developer beta 1...UOB app update still not able to run on iOS 18.0 Public Beta 3