
I have been to BKK with my parents last year and I am planning to go there again. Is it safe for a girl to do a solo trip to BKK?
I have been to BKK with my parents last year and I am planning to go there again. Is it safe for a girl to do a solo trip to BKK?
I have been to BKK with my parents last year and I am planning to go there again. Is it safe for a girl to do a solo trip to BKK?
Yup, I do it every month.



but pegasus your not a girl. i do it monthly too. but her point is as a girl would it be safe for her. unless you want to bring her around hehehe![]()
Thailand is safer than malaysia lah
yah same here ...
thailand ppl friendly and always smile ... more polite![]()
Bro turtlezhu, but I am!![]()
That's why is land of smile. But don't ever offend them
Erm. Seriously??? I have always tot that your a guy. x.x
thai quite safe i guess but alone as a girl.. try to walk in areas thats lighted.. skip dodgy back lanes.
just stick to those places with more ppl ...
better to stay in shopping mall
take cab better lo![]()
On the contary, I think be careful when getting into cabs especially at night.
those colored motorcy turtlezhun mentioned seems reliable.
i see alot of locals using them.
On the contary, I think be careful when getting into cabs especially at night.