Some questions about drafting a commision contract

StealthEagle

Senior Member
Joined
Oct 21, 2003
Messages
2,241
Reaction score
0
Hi everyone,

Sorry about asking as I am new to freelancing field.

I am in the midst of researching and drafting a commission contract template so I can use it when there is commission from a client.

Any pointers to look out for when drafting? I have seen templates from various art and design websites, but I'm not sure if these are relevant to Singapore.

Are there many types of commission contracts in art and design field?

Is it advisable to seek a legal clinic on drafting commission contract?

Thanks for the replies. :)
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top