Sony xperia 1 II

darkmatt

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Hmm.. xpericheck shows HK set alr has android 12 ready, but I cant seem to get an update...

rssd21

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Hmm.. xpericheck shows HK set alr has android 12 ready, but I cant seem to get an update...

This is new to me. I don't remember seeing local sets getting new Android updates earlier than HK sets.

kimsix

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
google pay some merchants can still work,others like ezlink and ntuc cannot again :o

anyone tried uninstall and re-enter your cc?

wrote to google and sony oreadi

sirbrian

Reaction score
Tried and it doesn't work. Still only problem with ezlink.

Problems so far...
1) Camera Auto has an over exposure of about 2 stops. Need to manually tone down the exposure
2) Wifi quick toggle missing (heard that this can be recovered by doing a factor reset after upgrading to Android 12)
3) GPay not working on ezlink (seems to be the same problem when we updated from Android 10 to 11. Eventually solved only on next update)
4) Screenshot toggle no longer available in Power Button menu

Last edited:

GeSteSoh

Master Member
Reaction score
632eHyd.png

Its here... should update or not.... haha :ROFLMAO: ⛅ o_O

Toader

Master Member
Reaction score
Tried and it doesn't work. Still only problem with ezlink.

Problems so far...
1) Camera Auto has an over exposure of about 2 stops. Need to manually tone down the exposure
2) Wifi quick toggle missing (heard that this can be recovered by doing a factor reset after upgrading to Android 12)
3) GPay not working on ezlink (seems to be the same problem when we updated from Android 10 to 11. Eventually solved only on next update)
4) Screenshot toggle no longer available in Power Button menu
Got feedback to Google? Last time I sent them email and screenshot to their email.

kimsix

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Same issue on Xperia 5 II. Disappointing for a flagship. :( I think cheaper Redmi phone also works better with no issue.

yap still not working, wrote to Sony and google weeks ago, send in bug report...:o

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.