chooyoshi
Senior Member
- Joined
- Dec 29, 2016
- Messages
- 2,241
- Reaction score
- 493
Island by oasis FengAnyone have any app to recommend for dual app ?
Sony does not support dual app leh
Thinking of linking my office whatapp to my main phone

Island by oasis FengAnyone have any app to recommend for dual app ?
Sony does not support dual app leh
Thinking of linking my office whatapp to my main phone
Think on the spot have additional lucky draw eds showroom??Can I know what does the roadshow offers too? besides trying out the 2 phones?
Can buy the phones on the spots and any freebies or discounts thrown in?![]()
ic ic thanks!Think on the spot have additional lucky draw eds showroom??
Anyone use 3.5mm earpiece ?
I have a ue tf10 but when plug to this phone the sound is very muddy compare to my old cowon mp3 player
Got the lack of bass etc
Each person had its own taste on having their own preference earphonesAnyone use 3.5mm earpiece ?
I have a ue tf10 but when plug to this phone the sound is very muddy compare to my old cowon mp3 player
Got the lack of bass etc
I just feel that the sony phone equalizer sound like cant match up my cowon mp3 loEach person had its own taste on having their own preference earphones
Can visit basement 313 stereo shop to try different wired earphones
My current earpiece is Sony XBA N3AP for $300+ which is the most expensive wired earphones Sony can offer other than M series and Z signature series to accompany with my mark III to celebrate the return of 3.5mm headphones jack
Lately I like Sennheiser IE900 a lot but now saving up for offers, after all $2199 is very expensive endeavour
Still, no matter what, always try before you buy, even the most expensive headphones don't suit everyone, find the earphones that is most suitable to you
Just look at the offerings, even they also don't sell 3.5mm earphones anymoreAny way i totally forget i have the creative xifi thingy connect to my phone and the sound is amazing
The most popular iem was their ep630 I think so cheap and goodJust look at the offerings, even they also don't sell 3.5mm earphones anymore
download an equaliser app and adjust lorAnyone use 3.5mm earpiece ?
I have a ue tf10 but when plug to this phone the sound is very muddy compare to my old cowon mp3 player
Got the lack of bass etc
Can I know what does the roadshow offers too? besides trying out the 2 phones?
Can buy the phones on the spots and any freebies or discounts thrown in?![]()
Think on the spot have additional lucky draw eds showroom??
Should be security patch loNew patch is out. small one tho..
less than 100mb
I been checking these few weeks, can't reproduce that issue. Seems the patches helped with itJust 1
Yup on addition to that update, the 5G unavailable in circle line MRT issue is also resolved tooI been checking these few weeks, can't reproduce that issue. Seems the patches helped with it