Sony Xperia 1 VIII

Toader

Master Member
Joined
Dec 4, 2006
Messages
3,673
Reaction score
882
I am referring to buying from this Sony Singapore Lazada/Shopee

If buying from here, no issues right other than cannot arrange for pick up?
You can call Sony and ask for self collection(if thats your concern) if you purchased from their official online store. They should be able to arrange.
 

darkarn

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Mar 30, 2005
Messages
10,622
Reaction score
182
You can call Sony and ask for self collection(if thats your concern) if you purchased from their official online store. They should be able to arrange.
I see, I see that Lazada/Shopee says pre-order but Sony official webstore is next day delivery

Shouldn't Lazada/Shopee also have ready stock if all of them are from Sony official?
 

Toader

Master Member
Joined
Dec 4, 2006
Messages
3,673
Reaction score
882
I see, I see that Lazada/Shopee says pre-order but Sony official webstore is next day delivery

Shouldn't Lazada/Shopee also have ready stock if all of them are from Sony official?
How they plan their sales and Delivery I do not know already. Now it's up to you to buy. Good luck ! 😁
 

Toader

Master Member
Joined
Dec 4, 2006
Messages
3,673
Reaction score
882
Last edited:

darkarn

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Mar 30, 2005
Messages
10,622
Reaction score
182
Passed by just now after work, they say got ready stock if buying in store but like not much offers for October

Maybe need to wait a bit longer?
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top