Sorry moderator, boss and administrator

connieyen2000

Supremacy Member
Joined
Oct 21, 2010
Messages
9,361
Reaction score
244
Please remove my this two current topics/threads. Please promise me that I won't be infraction or ban for this two threads /topics


After watching all those comments,


I can think straight already, just now I am only saying angry words 说气话,. When a person is angry, nothing good will come out from its mouth.


I learn that many things cannot said Internet forum
Cannot let anger taken over you

Iearn that I need to control and stay calm.




After watching all the brother help and comment. I finally understand that maybe I am in the wrong.


And in the future I will watch my words and dont talk rudely.


Just send me a explanation on the thing I ask you via pm will do..



I am very sorry. Sorry If I don't sound sincere. Because my English is limited. This are all the English word I know.


I Apologise for my rude, violent, threatening behaviour. I have chill down and agree with them, what I did was un needed for.


I hope you all can forgive me
 

connieyen2000

Supremacy Member
Joined
Oct 21, 2010
Messages
9,361
Reaction score
244
I hereby apologise to the staff /boss/moderator and admin.


Please forgive me for my immature, rude, uncouth behaviour.



Those edmwers know I got hot temper all want to sabotage me. All want Make me mad.

So many Hypocrite here.

They watching free show.



I promise you moderator, admin and boss. I will learn to control my temper and ignore those fake people
 
Last edited:

Vritsme

Banned
Joined
Jul 18, 2017
Messages
42,813
Reaction score
11
I hereby apologise to the staff /boss/moderator and admin.


Please forgive me for my immature, rude, uncouth behaviour.



Those edmwers know I got hot temper all want to sabotage me. All want Make me mad.

So many Hypocrite here.

They watching free show.



I promise you moderator, admin and boss. I will learn to control my temper and ignore those fake people

Be careful, there are many evils here.
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top