Hi there,
Is there anyone here who are international students (meaning not Singaporean, not currently studying in any Singaporean institution, and studying at an overseas institution) and has taken a module or two for special terms at NUS, or if anyone who has taken special terms before met any international students studying for that 6 weeks only?
I'd like to know because I have a friend who would like to apply but wasn't sure if it was only open for full time NUS students?
Could he possibly apply as a Non-graduating student?
Would like to know if anyone has first hand experience on this..
Thanks
Is there anyone here who are international students (meaning not Singaporean, not currently studying in any Singaporean institution, and studying at an overseas institution) and has taken a module or two for special terms at NUS, or if anyone who has taken special terms before met any international students studying for that 6 weeks only?
I'd like to know because I have a friend who would like to apply but wasn't sure if it was only open for full time NUS students?
Could he possibly apply as a Non-graduating student?
Would like to know if anyone has first hand experience on this..
Thanks
