SQ 398 Beijing Net two ways

dede1217

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Dec 5, 2011
Messages
24,805
Reaction score
34
Bangkok - 198 Net Two ways
Beijing - 398 Net Two ways
Perth - 498 Net Two ways
 

kangaroos_kang

Senior Member
Joined
Sep 5, 2005
Messages
678
Reaction score
3
Bangkok - 198 Net Two ways
Beijing - 398 Net Two ways
Perth - 498 Net Two ways

chun boh? any link? Im going there next month.
I had never come across so cheap prices.

I just check online. SQ both ways taxes and fuel already estimate S$354 per pax.
That means only S$44 for the ticekt
 

dede1217

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Dec 5, 2011
Messages
24,805
Reaction score
34
chun boh? any link? Im going there next month.
I had never come across so cheap prices.

I just check online. SQ both ways taxes and fuel already estimate S$354 per pax.
That means only S$44 for the ticekt

You need to apply discount code :)
Check out their facebook for their promo code :)
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top