SQ flight upgrade question for noob

Joined
May 31, 2010
Messages
108
Reaction score
0
I'm booking return trip Premium economy class from KUL to LAX via SQ...

And itinerary shows

KUL - SIN (Silk Air)
SIN - NRT (SQ12)
NRT - LAX (SQ12)

I want to upgrade the leg from SIN to LAX from PE to Biz using krisflyer.
Since this is a stopover/transit of same flight at NRT, my question here is :

Do I pay for upgrade from SIN to LAX (Zone 1 to Zone 12) @ Total 45k

OR

Zone 1 to Zone 7 (18k)
Zone 7 to (42k)
Total 60k???
 

jes205

Member
Joined
Jun 30, 2013
Messages
286
Reaction score
0
I'm booking return trip Premium economy class from KUL to LAX via SQ...

And itinerary shows

KUL - SIN (Silk Air)
SIN - NRT (SQ12)
NRT - LAX (SQ12)

I want to upgrade the leg from SIN to LAX from PE to Biz using krisflyer.
Since this is a stopover/transit of same flight at NRT, my question here is :

Do I pay for upgrade from SIN to LAX (Zone 1 to Zone 12) @ Total 45k

OR

Zone 1 to Zone 7 (18k)
Zone 7 to (42k)
Total 60k???

how much did you pay for this sector? fyi tyo-lax (on AA,ANA,JAL n SQ) biz class SGD$3k/ so u do the maths n see worth it or not.
 
Joined
May 31, 2010
Messages
108
Reaction score
0
2.4k kul-sin-nrt-lax return PE

can any guru help ans my question on what is the applicable redemption rate?
 

ceecookie

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Dec 26, 2006
Messages
22,625
Reaction score
900
Give Krisflyer membership svc hotline a ring to get the confirmed answer. :)
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top