Standard chart priority banking like nothing much Hor?

angelicguy

Junior Member
Joined
Jul 15, 2012
Messages
30
Reaction score
0
not sure if this thread is still alive,,just wanna ask if sc will charge annual fee on the infinite visa card if i dont sign or sign as much?

i am not a credit card person and i only have 1 DBS card and i hardly have transactions on that card as well.

im applying for PB acc, if they waive fees all the time then i will just take the card if not then i leave it.

ty for any inputs
 
Last edited:

limster

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Oct 31, 2000
Messages
13,106
Reaction score
4,077
not sure if this thread is still alive,,just wanna ask if sc will charge annual fee on the infinite visa card if i dont sign or sign as much?

so far they haven't charged me, but some claim that they will empty out your points to pay for the annual fee but that didn't happen to me and doesn't bother me anyway as I don't have much points.

has anyone been charged card fees recently?
 

polyglob

Senior Member
Joined
Jun 24, 2009
Messages
1,047
Reaction score
139
Depends on which Infinite. I got one Priority Banking Visa Infinite, no charge ever. There is another confusingly also called Visa Infinite that gives reward points when signing up, that one has annual charge. This year SCB tells me they cannot waive this one.

not sure if this thread is still alive,,just wanna ask if sc will charge annual fee on the infinite visa card if i dont sign or sign as much?

i am not a credit card person and i only have 1 DBS card and i hardly have transactions on that card as well.

im applying for PB acc, if they waive fees all the time then i will just take the card if not then i leave it.

ty for any inputs
 

Oldnerd79

Senior Member
Joined
Jan 30, 2018
Messages
660
Reaction score
300
mainly their no min comm for stock trade and priority pass to airport lounges

How to get the priority pass for airport lounge? I just became priority customer n have the no min commission but didn't get any priority pass
 

limster

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Oct 31, 2000
Messages
13,106
Reaction score
4,077
How to get the priority pass for airport lounge? I just became priority customer n have the no min commission but didn't get any priority pass

didn't you get the PB Welcome pack by mail? Instructions how to get the PP should be inside. Unless they discontinued it because of COVID19... since most are not travelling by air...
 

Oldnerd79

Senior Member
Joined
Jan 30, 2018
Messages
660
Reaction score
300
didn't you get the PB Welcome pack by mail? Instructions how to get the PP should be inside. Unless they discontinued it because of COVID19... since most are not travelling by air...

Yes but don't remember.. Haha.. OK maybe I check online..
 
Last edited:

Oldnerd79

Senior Member
Joined
Jan 30, 2018
Messages
660
Reaction score
300
Now I remember, I thk I didn't sign up for the card because the annual fees were v high.. Lol
 

StaRChO

Member
Joined
Jan 22, 2010
Messages
488
Reaction score
33
It suddenly upgraded me when i didnt even hit the requirement. At peak, i was only like 80%. Nv receive any welcome pack but i enjoyed the no min commission though
 

drkcynic

Great Supremacy Member
Joined
Jan 1, 2007
Messages
57,435
Reaction score
26,947
For the no min commission, do I need to apply for it? Or is it auto once I am on priority banking?
 

Bombermankid

Member
Joined
Jun 5, 2015
Messages
310
Reaction score
7
It seems like the RM for SCB PB is able to view all your transactions whenever they want without your consent. Is that a cause for concern ?

It's ok if they are able to see all your balances but all your detailed transactions to the very dot ?
 

henrylbh

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Mar 9, 2004
Messages
16,161
Reaction score
864
Priority no use one. Priority means one should have quite a sum in the account. When I moved the sums around, they wanted to close my account unilaterally even though I have been Priority (which I told them I no need) for years. I also has a credit card for life :s13:
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top