
Definitely VPN is a mustHi all
Any idea if issues accessing fb and WhatsApp if using starhub data travel?
Call centre say recently got customer feedback can't access so they cannot commit
Hi back from the trip...
No issue with data travel!
Just to check ... for starhub data travel
do you turn your data off when boarding the plane, then switch on again when you land at china ? or u all the way no off your data ?
Just to check ... for starhub data travel
do you turn your data off when boarding the plane, then switch on again when you land at china ? or u all the way no off your data ?
Starhub happy card detail can check in the website. Need to change the VPN
Just to check ... for starhub data travel
do you turn your data off when boarding the plane, then switch on again when you land at china ? or u all the way no off your data ?
Starhub happy card detail can check in the website. Need to change the VPN
I use Starhub postpaid data travel on my trips. You're right - don't need to fiddle with APN settings, just turn on data roaming.StarHub Happy Roam we gotta change APN but do you need to if on data travel (per his question) I thought data travel is part of the postpaid plan?
For example I am using M1 data passport plan and I didn’t have to do a thing except to switch on data roaming