crystalnox
Supremacy Member
- Joined
- Feb 2, 2006
- Messages
- 8,737
- Reaction score
- 2,327
First 3 mths only, meh.What is this about? First month only?
First 3 mths only, meh.What is this about? First month only?
Still available as of this AM... Promo Code for $10 plan 6GB is GIGA50 which also gives $5 Giga bucks/mnth to offset your bills for the first 3 months...$5 for 50GB for first 3 months, then terminate after 3 months....Chey.... If promo already over no point sharing now![]()
Actually the data can be roll over meaning at 4th month u still paying $10 for >6gb if didn't finish the first 3 mth data. Overall still quite worth it.Still available as of this AM... Promo Code for $10 plan 6GB is GIGA50 which also gives $5 Giga bucks/mnth to offset your bills for the first 3 months...$5 for 50GB for first 3 months, then terminate after 3 months....
huh? They have implemented volte already. But I understand some phones still not getting it yet though. Remember a few Samsung users mentioned they having problems. But Xiaomi/Pocophone seems ok.I've used Giga since July. Only thing I don't like is when you are on a call you can't access data ie. no internet.
Not on my Isheep 12PM...huh? They have implemented volte already. But I understand some phones still not getting it yet though. Remember a few Samsung users mentioned they having problems. But Xiaomi/Pocophone seems ok.
It is not a direct deduction. See their description as below...So for the $10 plan using giga50 promo code does it mean that for the 1st 3 months we'll be paying $5 / month and getting 50 GB / month? Thanks
I guess so and last month one should normally end up with 6+6GB anyway.Actually the data can be roll over meaning at 4th month u still paying $10 for >6gb if didn't finish the first 3 mth data. Overall still quite worth it.
Volte and vowifi works on xiaomi/redmi/poco phones. Using a poco f3 myself. Volte and vowifi all works with the giga line which i just got it recently.Not on my Isheep 12PM...
No need to put the sim in the phone first. Can use browser to log in at giga website and click 'activate'.Just received my spare SIM, do I have to really pop the SIM in a phone, turn on Wifi and download the app and activate?
Can I just use the browser on desktop and click "activate"? Just wanna aim nice timing/date and then use the SIM sometime in the future
Thanks in advance
Its quite funny our Xiaomi phones have a slight edge this time...Volte and vowifi works on xiaomi/redmi/poco phones. Using a poco f3 myself. Volte and vowifi all works with the giga line which i just got it recently.
Do you know which are the phone models that support VoLTE?huh? They have implemented volte already. But I understand some phones still not getting it yet though. Remember a few Samsung users mentioned they having problems. But Xiaomi/Pocophone seems ok.
I am using Poco F1 and it does have volteDo you know which are the phone models that support VoLTE?
Official list: https://www.giga.com.sg/More_FAQs_Details.aspx?FaqCategoryName=VoLTE+on+giga&FaqCategoryId=43Do you know which are the phone models that support VoLTE?
I am using Poco F1 and it does have volte
I am using 4a and can confirm it currently does not support VOLTE on GIgaThanks! That is like limited to a few phones only. Any idea if Pixel 4a5g and 5a are supported?