PinZzz
Supremacy Member
- Joined
- Sep 19, 2006
- Messages
- 7,408
- Reaction score
- 12
Hey guys,
Long story short, I tried to do an exchange for my iPhone5 which I bought from someone off the forum but was rejected because I could not provide a proof of purchase to Starbub.
They insisted to have at least the person's IC or receipt. So i called the seller and was told that he did not purchase the set but it was someone else who bought it for a company project. Worst of all, the seller has left the company and he doesn't have any means to find out who purchased it, therefore there's no way to provide me with the receipt.
Anyone has any suggestions to go about this? Any help is appreciated!
p.s. - My iPhone5's is showing this tiny spec of deal pixel on every photo I take and this is irritating me.
The purple-ish pixels on the lower left
http://i.imgur.com/5fv7rvH.jpg
Long story short, I tried to do an exchange for my iPhone5 which I bought from someone off the forum but was rejected because I could not provide a proof of purchase to Starbub.
They insisted to have at least the person's IC or receipt. So i called the seller and was told that he did not purchase the set but it was someone else who bought it for a company project. Worst of all, the seller has left the company and he doesn't have any means to find out who purchased it, therefore there's no way to provide me with the receipt.
Anyone has any suggestions to go about this? Any help is appreciated!
p.s. - My iPhone5's is showing this tiny spec of deal pixel on every photo I take and this is irritating me.
The purple-ish pixels on the lower left
http://i.imgur.com/5fv7rvH.jpg