chloechloe
Junior Member
- Joined
- Jan 17, 2014
- Messages
- 51
- Reaction score
- 0
I am on StarHub for both my fibre broadband and phone. Obviously the internet sucks big time. Phone is ok.... Both contracts ended.
I am thinking - should I switch to Singtel or stay with StarHub and upgrade router etc?
but what I REALLY don't want to do is to have to relay my fibre. now the thingy (don't know what it's called) is quite nicely near my main door so not much wires. especially this period now I don't want to have to much rewiring to do.
I suppose if I switch to Singtel - do they need to re-wire everything? and worse still rewire to some other location like into my living room?
and if I just stick with StarHub but upgrade to that smart wifi thing or something, do I need to change the fibre outlet thingy? (still don't know what it's called..).
lastly - random but I'm also wanting to get a new iPhone (X or 11 both ok) but don't want to pay too much for a new plan cos I don't use too much local talktime. On the other hand I need a good overseas call U.S. plan for work purposes - any recommendations? p.s. I have a $200 StarHub contract voucher that is going to expire in less than 2 days.
Any help is greatly appreciated in advance!!!

I am thinking - should I switch to Singtel or stay with StarHub and upgrade router etc?
but what I REALLY don't want to do is to have to relay my fibre. now the thingy (don't know what it's called) is quite nicely near my main door so not much wires. especially this period now I don't want to have to much rewiring to do.
I suppose if I switch to Singtel - do they need to re-wire everything? and worse still rewire to some other location like into my living room?
and if I just stick with StarHub but upgrade to that smart wifi thing or something, do I need to change the fibre outlet thingy? (still don't know what it's called..).
lastly - random but I'm also wanting to get a new iPhone (X or 11 both ok) but don't want to pay too much for a new plan cos I don't use too much local talktime. On the other hand I need a good overseas call U.S. plan for work purposes - any recommendations? p.s. I have a $200 StarHub contract voucher that is going to expire in less than 2 days.
Any help is greatly appreciated in advance!!!