STEM based Coding + Robotics learning

adityasaxena

Junior Member
Joined
Feb 19, 2021
Messages
1
Reaction score
0
Hi all - I have seen lots of such classes cropping up across Singapore. Has anyone found them useful/useless? If so, can you share your experiences so we can choose the best one for our son?
 

chottohen

Senior Member
Joined
Apr 7, 2005
Messages
828
Reaction score
63
My nephew goes thru the STEMIE program in PCF, I believe it's run by IDE Academy, (ideacademy.sg) and they have holiday camps, too. They just had their annual invention convention last year where all the kids participated.

I think the process of questioning and design is interesting, it forces the kid to look at problems and think about what they do to solve it. Also gives them the opportunity to pitch their ideas to industry experts. I mean for a 5 year old to create something out of everyday materials and be on camera was quite amazing.
 

mrotter8224

Junior Member
Joined
Apr 8, 2021
Messages
2
Reaction score
0
Hi,

Found this AI related art competition for pri sch kids.
Prizes up to SGD250 Popular voucher.
Deadline 30 Apr 2021

aisingapore.org/ai4k

can try try
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top