
I will be heading down around 3pm, but only will start queueing when I see a line starting to form, will update the location of the queue
strange!
AC and STGCC already say no overnight queuing - official queue start at 7am.
Even queue starts now, cant blame people from just coming at 7am and cut to the front right? how to prevent?
Someone said AC staff said they will set up a queue outside Mbs for those who going to queue overnight
No overnight q..how to control the crowd?
All appear at 7am..how to cope?
Okay just talked to an AC staff, no queue will be place outside of MBS, so any queue will be unofficial, once the door is open tml morning all will den proceed inside to queue, Yup tml there will be a big rush. All the best ppl.
I still planing to camp overnight leh. Pm me?
No overnight q..how to control the crowd?
All appear at 7am..how to cope?
Okay just talked to an AC staff, no queue will be place outside of MBS, so any queue will be unofficial, once the door is open tml morning all will den proceed inside to queue, Yup tml there will be a big rush. All the best ppl.
Haha I will turn up at 6.45am
I think ppl will create their own queue for the HT even if AC doesn't allowed it.
Last year's STGCC how they manage the queue for HT exclusives?