Stocks, blue chips or gold

D4nnyeng

Junior Member
Joined
Oct 22, 2014
Messages
82
Reaction score
9
Hi all, can I know what can I invest? Don't have to be very high returns, preferably 10% will be sufficient.
 

revhappy

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Mar 19, 2012
Messages
12,208
Reaction score
2,669
This is a wrong way if looking at investments. You must not target a particular percentage. You must look at it from a wealth management perspective. I have X amount of dollars what is the best way to allocate it to take an acceptable level of risk.

Sent from Xiaomi REDMI NOTE 4 using GAGT
 

Shiny Things

Supremacy Member
Joined
Dec 13, 2009
Messages
9,605
Reaction score
854
Hi all, can I know what can I invest? Don't have to be very high returns, preferably 10% will be sufficient.

Doesn't work that way, sorry mate. Getting 10% returns out of anything involves taking a pretty substantial degree of risk; if any of us had a magic bullet that could give guaranteed 10% returns we'd be writing this from a beach in Hawaii.
 

wahkao3

High Supremacy Member
Joined
Mar 6, 2005
Messages
26,802
Reaction score
24
must see risk also
lets say risk is 5%, return is 10%, its a good investment because its low risk and high return
 

limster

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Oct 31, 2000
Messages
13,104
Reaction score
4,071
TS didn't specify 10% in what timeframe, maybe he's thinking of 10% a month. :s13:
 

revhappy

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Mar 19, 2012
Messages
12,208
Reaction score
2,669
I believe you must use your career to make the most of money and then frugal lifestyle to save most of it. Then whatever you save, invest in a safe low risk way. This is the easiest way to financial independence, according to me.

Sent from Xiaomi REDMI NOTE 4 using GAGT
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top