Storage Manager how to start up after force stop.

Emmie444

Junior Member
Joined
Aug 15, 2019
Messages
1
Reaction score
0
I recently got a p30 pro and was playing around and found this Storage Manager and decided on a whim to force stop it. Now I don't know if I did something horrible. I'm new to Android. What does storage manager do and why can it be uninstalled? Can I restart the storage manager? Also where is this app at?

Also I found 2 files app a blue app and an orange one. Both can't be uninstalled so how can I uninstall it or should I disable one.

Thanks.
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top