Hi, as mentioned, I'm an A level student from MJC looking for students to teach.
Subjects: Pri - chinese, math and science
Sec- chinese, math, biology and elective history
Rates :$25-40/hour (depending on the time, subjects and level)
My Results for my A level is A for all except GP.
I'm sincere, dedicated and hardworking. I believe in effective studying rather than mindless studying, hence i will not only impart knowledge of a subject but also inculcate an effective studying method to my student.
Contact me at 92960570, preferably in the east area.
Subjects: Pri - chinese, math and science
Sec- chinese, math, biology and elective history
Rates :$25-40/hour (depending on the time, subjects and level)
My Results for my A level is A for all except GP.
I'm sincere, dedicated and hardworking. I believe in effective studying rather than mindless studying, hence i will not only impart knowledge of a subject but also inculcate an effective studying method to my student.
Contact me at 92960570, preferably in the east area.
