Suede Shoes

PlainBlackTee

Senior Member
Joined
Apr 8, 2009
Messages
1,870
Reaction score
0
Hey guys what do you think of suede shoes with business dress? Any recommendations for a pair of suede brogues or tassel loafer? Thanks.
 
Last edited:

PlainBlackTee

Senior Member
Joined
Apr 8, 2009
Messages
1,870
Reaction score
0
WWW_4061_260.png


any idea where to buy suede tassel besides online?
 

BallGag

Senior Member
Joined
Jun 3, 2012
Messages
1,282
Reaction score
6
Hmm.. If only there were a thread established solely to discuss dress shoes..

Edit: Snarkiness aside, I love suede shoes and they go along with damn near everything. Maybe not for extremely serious days but I'm sure there's an argument for that. As for where to buy them, head over to the shoe thread? I'm sure you'll find some answers.
 
Last edited:
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top