Superzoom/Bridge cameras Who need it

oohman

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Jul 6, 2004
Messages
18,791
Reaction score
152
I see a lot of deals for this sorts of superzoom cameras. They are far cheaper than SLRs.
Who will it be useful for ?

I need to:
Take person shots both indoors/Outdoors with surrounding as well.
Outdoor shots sometimes in the night.. like orchard rd or something..

Just family shots basically..

I know a camera phone seems enuff, but sometimes they sux..

This superzoomables seem like a good deal, but Or shld I just good PNS instead like LX7 or etc..
 

Rashkae

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Sep 24, 2004
Messages
22,372
Reaction score
80
Superzooms (other than the RX10) use a very small image sensor. Sounds like you don't need a superzoom at all for your needs. Just get an RX100.
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top