Supply Supervisor Course

Crisknight

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Nov 17, 2007
Messages
10,042
Reaction score
0
Hey guys I will be going on the upcoming supply supervisor course on 27th September to 5th December!!

Went into my unit after BMT for almost 3 months already , waiting for the course to come.

Got anyone got any ideas how the course is like?

Like the activities carried out and the things required?

Got IPPT? Cause I already just pass my IPPT in my unit.

And I'm Pes B btw.

I heard there's the some combined arms training with SCS or something?
And the date of our graduation concide with the date of the current SCS batch graduation too.

Anyone who went through the latest Supply supervisor course can confirm?
 

NWT1978

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Dec 1, 2001
Messages
18,789
Reaction score
29
last time i think it is stayout and quite slack but dont know now :s34:

almost went into this course...due to my rank :eek: but i ord faster than the one currently doing now so no point and actually to avoid it =:p
 

Crisknight

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Nov 17, 2007
Messages
10,042
Reaction score
0
IC...

Cause actually I did a lot of reading...

A lot of conflicting views...
Some say stay-ins , some say stayout.

It seems like now the course is stay-in...

Got some posts last year say even got what leap and bound range , outfield , navigation all these.

Keep on changing 1 lor...
 

Crisknight

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Nov 17, 2007
Messages
10,042
Reaction score
0
not bad... next time can go into asset management after ord...

Not bad not bad...

In the while since I have become CQ , I have learn about handling a lot of inventory management , room maintainance and making contacts with others to get jobs done...

Haha , it's never a one-man job. You need help from other NSF and Regulars. At the same time , ppl , especially regulars , require you to get their daily job done. Actually , we can learn a lot from this kind of job.
 

j_t_fusion

Supremacy Member
Joined
Jan 5, 2010
Messages
5,707
Reaction score
10
IC...

Cause actually I did a lot of reading...

A lot of conflicting views...
Some say stay-ins , some say stayout.

It seems like now the course is stay-in...

Got some posts last year say even got what leap and bound range , outfield , navigation all these.

Keep on changing 1 lor...

if i not wrong there is actually two types of CQ course. one for the "combat" CQ as they need to resup the troops on the battlefield and thus need to teach them all those leap and bound, range, outfield, navi, etc. the other one is the "non-combat" CQ which merely still in camp to manage stores only, no need to go outfield and stuff.
 

NWT1978

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Dec 1, 2001
Messages
18,789
Reaction score
29
Not bad not bad...

In the while since I have become CQ , I have learn about handling a lot of inventory management , room maintainance and making contacts with others to get jobs done...

Haha , it's never a one-man job. You need help from other NSF and Regulars. At the same time , ppl , especially regulars , require you to get their daily job done. Actually , we can learn a lot from this kind of job.

if u have those NSF and other Regulars that avoid u like... then u need to do yourself on your own:s22:

last time i got one NSF who did that... avoid all the things and just need to bookin...eat...bookout:s22: lucky i no in same unit now as him...whatever him is now =:p
 

Crisknight

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Nov 17, 2007
Messages
10,042
Reaction score
0
if i not wrong there is actually two types of CQ course. one for the "combat" CQ as they need to resup the troops on the battlefield and thus need to teach them all those leap and bound, range, outfield, navi, etc. the other one is the "non-combat" CQ which merely still in camp to manage stores only, no need to go outfield and stuff.


Haha I think so too bah...

Got different batches one... My one I read , even got DXO.
Haha I actually rather go outfield for a few times as I dun wan to really zhou bo that 2 mths.
 

Kyoji83

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Jul 15, 2007
Messages
10,985
Reaction score
1
Supply Supervisor Course will not help you in outside supply jobs.


They only teach you how to fill up SAF forms.


The rest are about army stuffs such as camo vech, becoming a landlord aka commander, Navg & etc.
 

Crisknight

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Nov 17, 2007
Messages
10,042
Reaction score
0
Supply Supervisor Course will not help you in outside supply jobs.


They only teach you how to fill up SAF forms.


The rest are about army stuffs such as camo vech, becoming a landlord aka commander, Navg & etc.

Haha...

Icic...

Nah not planning to do supply job outside , though its my area of expertise. Been doing supply and logistics stuff since young. :o
Dunno why leh , always logistics head or whatever in uniform group and stuffs.
Last time work also work logistics side one.

Haha good lah. Got some army logistic stuff to do.... Heard that I will be learning all 4 aspects of supply(Comms , Ordnance , catering and GE). THe camo vech , navg all sounds quite fun also. At least I dun get to do such stuffs normally...


Not bad lah , since I probably won't be doing such supply stuffs after my uni life.
 
Last edited:

alamakazam

Banned
Joined
Dec 24, 2005
Messages
7,589
Reaction score
0
Haha I think so too bah...

Got different batches one... My one I read , even got DXO.
Haha I actually rather go outfield for a few times as I dun wan to really zhou bo that 2 mths.

i nsmen, if not wrong... is a mix nsmen/nsf training again... anyway I defered it, my is transport sup, anyway is same training with supply sup...

I believe there is leap and bound range(encik say use live round...wah I damn scared), few days outfield training, very stupid... last year I defer, this year I also defer lol, anyway the training program I hear already damn sian, more xiong than what I do in my reservist ICT....

to me as reservist, this training sux, for NSF LLST,

*u think camo vehicle or tentage fun... do it with SBO helmet in the hot sun.....* every deployment must put up camo... leave must keep, wah damn sian 1... night also do... early morning wake up.. see the **** up camo lol
 

NWT1978

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Dec 1, 2001
Messages
18,789
Reaction score
29
Haha...

Icic...

Nah not planning to do supply job outside , though its my area of expertise. Been doing supply and logistics stuff since young. :o
Dunno why leh , always logistics head or whatever in uniform group and stuffs.
Last time work also work logistics side one.

Haha good lah. Got some army logistic stuff to do.... Heard that I will be learning all 4 aspects of supply(Comms , Ordnance , catering and GE). THe camo vech , navg all sounds quite fun also. At least I dun get to do such stuffs normally...


Not bad lah , since I probably won't be doing such supply stuffs after my uni life.

when u got back from CQ course... the co ask u take over...check the stocks first before u sign...

or it be 1206...=:p
 

yodatan

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Aug 10, 2008
Messages
21,234
Reaction score
52
supply sup and transport sup course will be held side by side

is really a zho bo lan course but its stay in

theres 2 weeks of relax outfield... all u will learn is how to cook maggi mee and sleep

the rest is all classroom/sleeping lessons from 8 to 5, after 5pm all the regular instructors pang kang go home, bo zheng hu one unless got night lessons

not much physical activity, even if have, u will see half the course cannot do because of some excuse... alot of ****** ping
 

Starmaster

Master Member
Joined
Aug 2, 2001
Messages
3,925
Reaction score
5
hello , i am yr 07 batch and my batch is the last batch to be stay out coz alot ppl in my group play mc :) , 3/4 of ppl mc during outfield , causing outrage from CO and OC haha.

ai ya CQ course very relax 1 la , everyday 5pm finish liao , whole day chat and cho bo lan.
 

Crisknight

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Nov 17, 2007
Messages
10,042
Reaction score
0
when u got back from CQ course... the co ask u take over...check the stocks first before u sign...

or it be 1206...=:p

Actually hor...

I took over CQ already... My things no nid 1206 1 :s13:

Easy to settle. Not present , we got ways to get rid of the items on the list. :s13:
 

Crisknight

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Nov 17, 2007
Messages
10,042
Reaction score
0
i nsmen, if not wrong... is a mix nsmen/nsf training again... anyway I defered it, my is transport sup, anyway is same training with supply sup...

I believe there is leap and bound range(encik say use live round...wah I damn scared), few days outfield training, very stupid... last year I defer, this year I also defer lol, anyway the training program I hear already damn sian, more xiong than what I do in my reservist ICT....

to me as reservist, this training sux, for NSF LLST,

*u think camo vehicle or tentage fun... do it with SBO helmet in the hot sun.....* every deployment must put up camo... leave must keep, wah damn sian 1... night also do... early morning wake up.. see the **** up camo lol

Wah haha.
I know must put Camo. Actually doesn't sound fun , but still llst must do lor.

NSmen also 2.5 mths so long? The course like too long for ICT leh...
 

Crisknight

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Nov 17, 2007
Messages
10,042
Reaction score
0
supply sup and transport sup course will be held side by side

is really a zho bo lan course but its stay in

theres 2 weeks of relax outfield... all u will learn is how to cook maggi mee and sleep

the rest is all classroom/sleeping lessons from 8 to 5, after 5pm all the regular instructors pang kang go home, bo zheng hu one unless got night lessons

not much physical activity, even if have, u will see half the course cannot do because of some excuse... alot of ****** ping

Wah sound quite good ah...

Sounds like walk ard at nite...

I tink 2.5 mths a bit tad long though... :o

Good Good...
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top