Surface 7 or surface book 3

jonjontantan

Junior Member
Joined
Oct 6, 2019
Messages
45
Reaction score
2
Was wondering if I should wait for surface book 3 instead of surface pro 7? But surface pro 7 really quite good in terms of size and performance I guess. Quite worried about the battery issues tho...
 

chaiscool

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Mar 25, 2018
Messages
16,407
Reaction score
6,003
Was wondering if I should wait for surface book 3 instead of surface pro 7? But surface pro 7 really quite good in terms of size and performance I guess. Quite worried about the battery issues tho...

Battery is typical of SP at around 6-7 hours. Bigger issue is that battery is non replaceable so after 2 years you need a new SP. Windows update would affect battery too, might even half the battery and cause throttling. Some report battery drain from idling too.
 
Last edited:

chaiscool

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Mar 25, 2018
Messages
16,407
Reaction score
6,003
how about surface book?

SB3 not out yet, and SB2 is not that good as even MacBook Pro 16 offer better value. SB2 has better battery at around 9 hours. Remember to get Microsoft complete cause SB and SP repair are costly.
 
Last edited:
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top