SUSS 2019 law intake

Feyeon

Junior Member
Joined
Sep 18, 2018
Messages
25
Reaction score
0
@tmlylss and @DarkPlaces would the both of you like to set up a WhatsApp Chat?
 

CoolRock

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Aug 29, 2006
Messages
13,271
Reaction score
772
I wonder if there are more ladies or guys in the law courses these days...
 

Feyeon

Junior Member
Joined
Sep 18, 2018
Messages
25
Reaction score
0
@tmlylss and @DarkPlaces, are the both of you attending the orientation on 12 Jan 2019?
 

tf2noobz

Supremacy Member
Joined
Feb 28, 2014
Messages
9,447
Reaction score
0
Hi, I’m not sure if this thread is still active. But I’m interested in the Law School Prog in SUSS and I’m a final year student in Poly! Do you mind if PM-ing me some tips because I’m quite lost with regard to the application 😭 But I’d prefer if I can whatsapp you! My number’s 91509912. Your help will mean so so much help to me 🙏🏼🙏🏼

I'm applying this year, but from what I know the application is like this.

LNAT from Sep-July

Apply from July onwards

Another essay to do for SUSS.

Offer around Nov.

Jan - start of course.

If there is any advice, probably prepare for LNAT early!
 

dtyanliang

Junior Member
Joined
Jan 12, 2016
Messages
11
Reaction score
0
Hi feyeon!! I changed phone so I kind of lost the conversation with u. If u don't mind can u drop me a message again? Anyways I've gotten the offer from suss already and it's for the Jan 2020 Intake!
 

owlsowls

Junior Member
Joined
Nov 15, 2021
Messages
21
Reaction score
11
Hi, Ive just been accepted in suss jd 2022 and am sourcing for textbooks and notes....

If u are keen pls let me know your price and we can deal based on condition / quality of the books & notes...


1. Bassham, G., Irwin, W., Nardone, H., &
Wallace, J. M. (2019). Critical thinking: A
student's introduction (6th ed.).
McGraw-Hill International Editions.
ISBN: 9781260547818

2. Goh, Y. (2015). Singapore Chronicles –
Law. Straits Times Press. ISBN:
9789814747066

3. Smith, A. T. H. (2020). Glanville Williams:
Learning the Law (17th ed.). Sweet &
Maxwell. ISBN: 9780414069084

4. Chan, G. K., & Lee, J. T. (2015). The Legal
System of Singapore - Institutions,
Principles and Practices. Singapore:
LexisNexis. ISBN: 9789814608404

5. Ong, E. I. (2017). Guide to legal analysis
and writing. Singapore: LexisNexis. ISBN:
9789814770606

6. Tan, K Y L. (2015). Singapore Chronicles –
Constitution. Straits Times Press. ISBN:
9789814747004

thank u!
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top