SUSS 2021/01 PT intake

Esdeath

Junior Member
Joined
Dec 5, 2018
Messages
18
Reaction score
0
Hi guys, if I were to reject this offer would I still stand a chance if I reapply another time? Because I plan to study ELP also and try my luck with SIT again
 

Hhlm91

Junior Member
Joined
Aug 1, 2020
Messages
3
Reaction score
0
I’ve just received a provisional letter of offer from them! Anyone applied/applying for BSDI?
 

MajiMax

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
19,891
Reaction score
3,093
Lessons may be conducted over the weekend too.

To add on, only those lessons that fall on holiday dates will be shifted to the weekend. Normally, lessons will be conducted in weekdays, 7pm.

It is either 3 or 6 lessons per term for 5 credit unit module.

It is either 12~13 lessons per semester (2 terms) for 10 credit unit module.
 

orinyori

Senior Member
Joined
Mar 4, 2009
Messages
813
Reaction score
1
To add on, only those lessons that fall on holiday dates will be shifted to the weekend. Normally, lessons will be conducted in weekdays, 7pm.

It is either 3 or 6 lessons per term for 5 credit unit module.

It is either 12~13 lessons per semester (2 terms) for 10 credit unit module.

Some modules are conducted over the weekends even if there's no public holiday. Eg. COR167, PSY403. Refer to the curriculum plan to know when would the lessons be conducted.
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top