SUSS Part-Time 2018/01 intake

terrytdr

Junior Member
Joined
May 21, 2017
Messages
2
Reaction score
0
I'm thinking of applying to Part-time Aerospace Systems at SUSS, does anyone know the required GPA? Past or present students, what were your GPAs when you entered? will having a full-time job improve my chances of getting in as well?
 

Oxsianx

Member
Joined
Nov 23, 2008
Messages
153
Reaction score
0
I'm thinking of applying to Part-time Aerospace Systems at SUSS, does anyone know the required GPA? Past or present students, what were your GPAs when you entered? will having a full-time job improve my chances of getting in as well?

Hi, just apply and wait for their reply. No one has the GPA requirement and also don't know if they will increase the admission criteria or not. As of now, as long as you fit the minimum requirement, just try to apply. Having a full-time job will help when they ask during interview.

Min requirement as follows:
1) Singaporean & SG PR
2) A level two H2 passes, local Poly Diploma or IB Diploma or NUS High School Diploma.
3) 2 years full-time work experience, or currently employed on a full-time basis [2 years NS is counted as working experience]
4) At least 21 years old.

Some programmes may have additional requirements. Please refer to the individual programme pages for details.
 

eddief4

Supremacy Member
Joined
Nov 13, 2008
Messages
8,248
Reaction score
249
Is SUSS part time even recognised?

Yes they are recognized but before you make yourself look clueless, do note that many SUSS part time students have been working for years. What they lack in qualifications they make up for it with work experience and quite frankly, employers will value that more.
 

eddief4

Supremacy Member
Joined
Nov 13, 2008
Messages
8,248
Reaction score
249
Owwww
But still not good as mainstream uni graduates ;)

What are we talking here? If I have a fresh wet behind the ear graduate with an entitlement attitude versus a SUSS graduate but with years of work experience and proven performer, I gladly hire the SUSS graduate first.

Your paper only matters for your first job.
 

neemo737

Member
Joined
Mar 14, 2004
Messages
358
Reaction score
0
Just join the forum today. Confirm a troll. Bro just go edmw la. :s13:

Good luck on your application. Shouldn't be too bothered about GPA, I guess.
Out of curiosity, what made you decide on degree in Aerospace?

I have a dip in aerospace...but refuse to go through all that engineering headache again, gonna do Bus this July in SUSS.
 

joejoe123

Junior Member
Joined
Aug 1, 2017
Messages
3
Reaction score
0
Interview 2018 Jan Intake

It seems quiet here. Has anyone been scheduled for 2018/01 intake? Application was submitted early in Apr 2017 and till now no reply yet..kinda worried...
 

77degrees

Junior Member
Joined
Jun 14, 2012
Messages
46
Reaction score
0
Hello! I'm intending to apply for Communication and minor in multimedia for the 2018 Jan intake. But I think I will register after I drop by the open house next week! :)
 

joejoe123

Junior Member
Joined
Aug 1, 2017
Messages
3
Reaction score
0
Hope after the open house there will be news of interview. Been waiting for quite long. Perhaps for Jan intake the admission office is busy with the July admission and the open house?
 

jeffrey745

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Jan 12, 2008
Messages
12,765
Reaction score
1,590
I'm thinking of applying to Part-time Aerospace Systems at SUSS, does anyone know the required GPA? Past or present students, what were your GPAs when you entered? will having a full-time job improve my chances of getting in as well?
I'm a current aerospace student. From A levels, didn't do well and got accepted. I think so long as u fulfill the criteria will get accepted.
 

Lavenderskyler

Junior Member
Joined
Sep 4, 2016
Messages
3
Reaction score
0
for all: SUSS Part Time students

Hey All :) I created a Facebook group for all part-students from SUSS Business School to reach out to more students who have a similar interest in work/study.... please join the group on Facebook > SUSS, Business School - Part Time Studies
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top