SUSS Part-Time 2020/01 Intake

SinglePaul

Senior Member
Joined
Mar 6, 2019
Messages
1,215
Reaction score
0
Hi anyone here already submitted e-application or even received notification for interview which is scheduled to start from June onwards? 😊
 

hzx_esther

Junior Member
Joined
Mar 6, 2019
Messages
18
Reaction score
0
I applied for BSc Psych in May, hoping I get to start in Jan next year!

I previously applied in 2017 for Jan 18, but backed out.
My then application was in May 2017 , & I received the letter of offer in Jul 2017. So the letters will come soon I think?? Hahaha. All the best everyone ☺️
 

Aliensurge

Junior Member
Joined
Dec 6, 2018
Messages
55
Reaction score
0
Can I apply to SUSS during my time in NS or do I have to wait until I ORD and get a job before applying?
 

SinglePaul

Senior Member
Joined
Mar 6, 2019
Messages
1,215
Reaction score
0
Can I apply to SUSS during my time in NS or do I have to wait until I ORD and get a job before applying?

Ya u can apply during NS (max 6 mths bef ORD) BUT make sure u ORD bef ur course commences..

FYI completion of NS also considered as having full time job!
 
Last edited:

SinglePaul

Senior Member
Joined
Mar 6, 2019
Messages
1,215
Reaction score
0
Just wondering how will the interviews like for part time courses..

Saw some older threads said interviews are much easier & less stringent compared to full time courses. Some even got offered w/o interview! 😊
 

wabbit92

Member
Joined
May 18, 2016
Messages
212
Reaction score
3
Just wondering how will the interviews like for part time courses..

Saw some older threads said interviews are much easier & less stringent compared to full time courses. Some even got offered w/o interview! 😊

I joined SUSS( Or rather Unisim ) back in Jan 2015. Entered the aerospace programme w/o any interview and with a < 2.5 gpa. Back them my HOP said the retention rate will cause ppl to drop out on their own accord.
But over the years have really seen the change in the quality of both the incoming candidates and the course. Really not easy now
 

divasion

Master Member
Joined
Jan 15, 2007
Messages
2,873
Reaction score
11
I joined SUSS( Or rather Unisim ) back in Jan 2015. Entered the aerospace programme w/o any interview and with a < 2.5 gpa. Back them my HOP said the retention rate will cause ppl to drop out on their own accord.
But over the years have really seen the change in the quality of both the incoming candidates and the course. Really not easy now

same same,i was half unisim and half suss but still get the same suss cert. #worth.
The trial test to become local uni started in around 2017 jan/july's semester
 

Aliensurge

Junior Member
Joined
Dec 6, 2018
Messages
55
Reaction score
0
Anyone know the chances of getting accepted into a course with a non related diploma and work experience?
 

Zakhri32

Senior Member
Joined
Apr 26, 2009
Messages
1,034
Reaction score
69
Just applied for BSc in Digital Media, ORD-ing in August this year. Scared and excited at the same time cause gotta balance full time work with part time studies.
 

Tentaikun

Master Member
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
2,812
Reaction score
15
Anyone know the chances of getting accepted into a course with a non related diploma and work experience?

No related diploma no issue one. Work experience doesnt matter also as long got 2 years or currently employed can liao. Mayb u can share ur gpa?
 

spiraltwirl

Junior Member
Joined
Jan 13, 2019
Messages
57
Reaction score
0
I applied for BSc Psych in May, hoping I get to start in Jan next year!

I previously applied in 2017 for Jan 18, but backed out.
My then application was in May 2017 , & I received the letter of offer in Jul 2017. So the letters will come soon I think?? Hahaha. All the best everyone ☺️

Hi do u have a psych-related diploma in poly or any related work experiences? And is there an interview for psych in suss?
 
Joined
Jan 28, 2019
Messages
184
Reaction score
0
Several questions:

1. How are the class sizes like? Are they small or big?
2. Are all the classes at night or in the daytime?
3. Are the classes full lectures or are there seminars/class discussions?
Thanks!

What would you like to know?

I am not from law, but I know somebody studying in law
 
Joined
Jun 4, 2018
Messages
12,684
Reaction score
0
Several questions:

1. How are the class sizes like? Are they small or big?
2. Are all the classes at night or in the daytime?
3. Are the classes full lectures or are there seminars/class discussions?
Thanks!

Do you have telegram?

Can only say it is a lot more intense as compared to other courses in suss
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top