T shaped PSU and prototype gaming desk

tsteo77

Senior Member
Joined
Oct 28, 2011
Messages
1,543
Reaction score
216
T shaped PSU for dual psu casing and prototype gaming desk from Lian Li. Is it the future of our computing ?

https://www.techspot.com/news/101955-lian-li-introduces-t-shaped-power-supply-dual.html



2024-02-20-image-20-j_1100.webp
 

oddbasket

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Sep 5, 2003
Messages
24,270
Reaction score
5,946
The only thing I dislike is the backwards trend of PC cases getting fatter and bigger in order to be more innovative. I still prefer more compact cases.
 

iceblendedchoc

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Nov 22, 2016
Messages
23,324
Reaction score
10,081
The only thing I dislike is the backwards trend of PC cases getting fatter and bigger in order to be more innovative. I still prefer more compact cases.
no choice, graphic cards getting bigger and bigger unless dun game then can opt for sff
 

oddbasket

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Sep 5, 2003
Messages
24,270
Reaction score
5,946
no choice, graphic cards getting bigger and bigger unless dun game then can opt for sff
I don't think it's the length of the gpu. I'm just looking at the O11 Vision in their intro which is a purely aesthetic case, there's so much under utilised space.

Relocating the PSU to the back instead of top or bottom didn't even shave off any height space, but gain thickness. I just meant if not going for this glass display case, the AIO can still stay at the top or front or the PSU can be where we used to have cd drives and hdd cage and would still be much more compact.
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top