Tailor in Bangkok. anyone got experience?

icansing

Great Supremacy Member
Joined
Jul 18, 2010
Messages
50,535
Reaction score
4,994
moi feel like flying to Bangkok and change my wadrobe....:o
 

ahboy82

Great Supremacy Member
Joined
May 28, 2008
Messages
55,665
Reaction score
6,197
where u go? how come lousy leh? me see online a lot of people go bkk for tailoring:o

alex fashion?

Tried it before, ard 35 for a shirt or pants
Their quality n measurement cui..
 

icansing

Great Supremacy Member
Joined
Jul 18, 2010
Messages
50,535
Reaction score
4,994
too troublesome


no such experience
if its only one or two I will do in SG but moi wanna tailor made all my clothes now. so if do in sg going to cost me alot...me wanna go bkk stay like a week to revamp my wadrobe
 

ahboy82

Great Supremacy Member
Joined
May 28, 2008
Messages
55,665
Reaction score
6,197
if its only one or two I will do in SG but moi wanna tailor made all my clothes now. so if do in sg going to cost me alot...me wanna go bkk stay like a week to revamp my wadrobe

Haha i revamp my whole wardrobe do in sg at budget tailor, but not all at 1 shot. quality is nt bad

End up still hav to fork out ard 800-1000?

:crazy:
 

icansing

Great Supremacy Member
Joined
Jul 18, 2010
Messages
50,535
Reaction score
4,994
Haha i revamp my whole wardrobe do in sg at budget tailor, but not all at 1 shot. quality is nt bad

End up still hav to fork out ard 800-1000?

:crazy:
zhun bo? moi budget is 5k for both casual and formal. local tailor I went ,one business suits quote me S$800..I asked her go fk spider
 

Alex.hero

Supremacy Member
Joined
Apr 20, 2012
Messages
8,030
Reaction score
100
Last time I use boss avenue... But now... The delivery got issues... :(
 

yuzuyuzu

Senior Member
Joined
Dec 3, 2015
Messages
551
Reaction score
0
Mbk got so many. Forget what is the shop name my hubby always go to. So many Singaporeans went there to tailor shirt... Got the name cards under the glass on the table... At Level 4 I think?
 

Niccolo Machiavelli

Master Member
Joined
Jan 8, 2011
Messages
3,462
Reaction score
638
I did mine at Jesse and Son, 5mins walk from Asoke BTS. Quality not bad, but it is more ex than your Pratunam tailors (e.g. Alex, New Man etc). Can consider.
 

icansing

Great Supremacy Member
Joined
Jul 18, 2010
Messages
50,535
Reaction score
4,994
I did mine at Jesse and Son, 5mins walk from Asoke BTS. Quality not bad, but it is more ex than your Pratunam tailors (e.g. Alex, New Man etc). Can consider.
I going with a female friend, jesse and son got do for female too?

they only do formal or casual also do? can they replicate like clothing from magazine?:o
 

K|muRa^84

High Supremacy Member
Joined
Dec 1, 2007
Messages
36,811
Reaction score
6
can try pinky tailor

to be honest, with ur budget u can try sinkie tailors
 

icansing

Great Supremacy Member
Joined
Jul 18, 2010
Messages
50,535
Reaction score
4,994
can try pinky tailor

to be honest, with ur budget u can try sinkie tailors
pinky tailor ppl say standard dropped alot.

my 5k budget is for whole wadrobe leh..formal plus casual..singapore got such good deal?:s22:
 

dark_aLLeY

High Supremacy Member
Joined
Jul 5, 2008
Messages
48,030
Reaction score
143
Tailor on Ten, Narin Couture.

These 2 more realiable, won't short change.
 

Niccolo Machiavelli

Master Member
Joined
Jan 8, 2011
Messages
3,462
Reaction score
638
I going with a female friend, jesse and son got do for female too?

they only do formal or casual also do? can they replicate like clothing from magazine?:o

- When I was there, saw two AMDL tailoring office wear.
- Got do both formal and casual (e.g. chinos, casual shirts)
- Not sure if can replicate. Possibly. Why don't you contact them directly through facebook, and check out their stuffs? Friendly chaps.

https://www.facebook.com/jesseandson/?fref=ts
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top