Taipei - Taichung - Puli

david2012

Member
Joined
Feb 20, 2013
Messages
190
Reaction score
0
Seek your advise from taipei to Puli.

I arrive at Taipei at about 2pm... then from the airport I take a bus to Taichung at about 3.30pm. According to the airport info, it takes 2 hrs to reach. So I estimate I reach TC at about 630pm. From there I take a bus to puli. Is there bus still available from TC to Puli at this time? Pls advise. If it is not possible I will stay a nite at TC or Taipei. Pls advice me. .. thk
 

nwy42

Senior Member
Joined
Jun 24, 2003
Messages
1,369
Reaction score
0
Seek your advise from taipei to Puli.

I arrive at Taipei at about 2pm... then from the airport I take a bus to Taichung at about 3.30pm. According to the airport info, it takes 2 hrs to reach. So I estimate I reach TC at about 630pm. From there I take a bus to puli. Is there bus still available from TC to Puli at this time? Pls advise. If it is not possible I will stay a nite at TC or Taipei. Pls advice me. .. thk

airport take bus to HSR take it down to taichung like 45 mins only. save u a lot of time. u staying in puli mingsu?
 

david2012

Member
Joined
Feb 20, 2013
Messages
190
Reaction score
0
Thk. ... every 5 to 10 min, there is a bus to Toayuan HSR to TC. Do I need to advance book the HSR tic. I m traveling on Friday 20th dec. Yes, I m staying in PL minsu. From there I visit Cingjing n SML.
 

calkel20

High Supremacy Member
Joined
Oct 13, 2010
Messages
42,721
Reaction score
738
Checked bus from taichung to puli after 6 still have. Just checked with my puli friend
 

david2012

Member
Joined
Feb 20, 2013
Messages
190
Reaction score
0
Hehuanshan

I will be staying in Puli. May I know is there any bus going to Hehuanshan? Pls advice.
Thk
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top