Taiwan HSR

imfromuol

Junior Member
Joined
Aug 24, 2013
Messages
27
Reaction score
0
Does anyone have any exp booking tix for their HSR. Tryin to get the early bird tix. But when I entered the passenger's name, an error occurred. It says 'Passenger 1 First Name Please enter alphabetic characters only'. Apparently, I entered Last Name: Koh and First Name: Xin Yi.

Anyone has any idea why can't I proceed with the online booking?
 

fone

Supremacy Member
Joined
Nov 21, 2002
Messages
5,183
Reaction score
19
Try without the space. Some booking systems cannot take space, like when I fly UA, my name is all mashed up without any spaces.
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top