Taiwan Nov 2022

ritzcms

Reaction score
I recently went to Taiwan after they re-open.
Upon the reopened news, I booked a family trip immediately with my previous driver whom we always address him as 铭哥 or Brother Ming.
I have used his services twice before in 2015 and 2017.

We have booked a 9 seater with him this time round. A very spacious Mercedes Vito tourer with a large trunk that can accommodate our 7 x 30 inch luggages.

As the previous two trips, 铭哥 was very accommodative to our request. In particular, we had three toddlers with us, plans was changed last minute depending on the temperament of our 3 toddlers. 铭哥 would suggest other places for us to take a break and for the kids to run about and unleash their ever hyper energy.

Oh ya. A trick for peeps who wanna change money. I use youtrip and withdraw cash over there. the rate was far better than those money changer. I withdrew SGD5000 (which is also the daily limit) and pay SGD5, my rate was 22.70 on 2nd Nov.

The following is our 9 days ordinary itinerary, note: we skipped a few as there's some days our toddlers just got tired and refused to move around. hahaha.

第一天
桃園機場接機,高美濕地,住台中逢甲夜市

第二天
台中逢甲出發,中社花海,賴新魁粿條,天長地久橋,奮起湖老街,茶山,觀阿里山雲海(日落),住阿里山

第三天
搭阿里山小火車(觀日出),神木區,森林步道,塔塔加,夫妻樹,梅子工廠,晚餐,住日月潭

第四天
日月潭遊湖(水社,玄光寺,伊達邵),青青草原,住清境農場

第五天
清境出發,合歡山武嶺,松雪樓,太魯閣國家公園(碧綠神木,白楊步道,天祥,岳王亭吊橋,燕子口,長春祠),東大門夜市,住花蓮七星潭

第六天
遊七星潭,早餐,出發,松園別館,兆豐農場,滿妹豬腳,石梯坪,東大門夜市,住花蓮七星潭
七星潭

第七天
早餐,出發,清水斷崖,南方澳鮮魚湯,黑沙灘,三貂角觀景台,陰陽海,黃金瀑布,九份老街,十分天燈,宿台北西門町

第八天
自由活動

第九天
台北西門町出發,
桃園機場送機

車輛:
Mercedes Vito Tourer九人座車 (9 seater)

Feel free to reach him via WhatsApp if anyone is interested to engage him.
Understood that he has a new 澎湖 itinerary coming up for Apr seasons.
Interested parties may liaise with him directly.
+886 935 095 202

sneak peak to his new itinerary:
04/16(日)清晨05:40桃園機場接機,早餐,上午10:30松山機場飛,11:30澎湖馬公機場接機,西嶼之旅(中屯風力園區,通樑古榕,跨海大橋,摩西分海,二崁聚落,大葉玄武岩,小門鯨魚洞),夜宿馬公市

04/17(一)出發,搭乘星世鉅遊艇南海列島一日遊,(船上午餐)(登島:望安,七美),海上巡航(桶盤嶼,虎井,東吉,西吉,藍洞),船釣體驗,回馬公港休息,傍晚18:30搭船出發,體驗夜釣小卷,船上BBQ,海上觀花火節(煙火),21:30返回馬公港,夜宿馬公市

04/18(二)出發,東海饗宴二重奏半日遊,下午市區觀光購物,夜宿馬公市

04/19(三)出發馬公機場送機,08:30馬公機場起飛,09:05抵達台南機場,天長地久橋,奮起湖,阿里山夕陽,宿阿里山

04/20(四)搭小火車觀日出,阿里山出發,塔塔加景觀台,梅子工廠,日月潭遊湖,宿日月潭

04/21(五)日月潭出發,巧克力工廠,芳苑濕地潮間帶生態體驗(體驗抓螃蟹️、捕小蝦小魚、玩河豚、耙蛤蠣、採蚵、駕牛車),台中港MITSUI OUTLET PARK,宿台中逢甲夜市

04/22(六)逢甲出發,六福村主題樂園,宿台北西門町

04/23(日)自由活動購物

04/24(一)西門町出發,九份老街,基隆和平島活海鮮,十分天燈,台北101,宿台北西門町

04/ㄨㄨ,台北出發,桃園機場送機

Last edited:

white_prince

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Thanks for the write up
How do you pay that $5 for the $5,000 withdrawl?

Shutterbox

Greater Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Can use the youtrip card to draw money from any local atm?

Need to enable anything on the youtrip app?

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.