Hi,
I am trying to get dimension measurement without physically measuring it (by ruler/tape).
I am exploring image processing to get dimension measurement from 2D photo taken by camera.
I am aware that a lot of mobile apps have this capability, but I am looking for software which can give more accurate measurement.
Is there any product/software out there that has this capability?
Or if there is other technology that might solve my problem?
Many thanks!
I am trying to get dimension measurement without physically measuring it (by ruler/tape).
I am exploring image processing to get dimension measurement from 2D photo taken by camera.
I am aware that a lot of mobile apps have this capability, but I am looking for software which can give more accurate measurement.
Is there any product/software out there that has this capability?
Or if there is other technology that might solve my problem?
Many thanks!
