madcap386
Supremacy Member
- Joined
- Jan 6, 2001
- Messages
- 7,418
- Reaction score
- 152
Hi madcaps, this is what I did to the new chassis that I got,:
Cool!!!!!! the Manta ray MkII black special !! You going next Sunday's compi? Hope to see this in action!
Hi madcaps, this is what I did to the new chassis that I got,:

nice hoot! i wonder is the tires also black that's comes with the box or blue?Hi madcaps, this is what I did to the new chassis that I got,:
i heard from my friend last wkend race top5 winners were non-ms chassis so i think its an open tamiya.I was wondering any restriction, must we use pro chassis only or open to all types.. And still cracking my head over what else to do for that manta ray.. Still very unfamiliar with the new cars..![]()
I was wondering any restriction, must we use pro chassis only or open to all types.. And still cracking my head over what else to do for that manta ray.. Still very unfamiliar with the new cars..![]()
nice hoot! i wonder is the tires also black that's comes with the box or blue?
i heard from my friend last wkend race top5 winners were non-ms chassis so i think its an open tamiya.
The tires should be blue, but i think vanquish bro change it to black...
And woot! non - ms pro chassis still rulez!!![]()

quite poisoning...must resist...wonder if my old tera scorcher and avante still can run...lol....no one mod motor anymore? wind the motors with thinner wires...forgot liao...oh hoh oh....less winds = higher rpm less torque....
And there are still 2 places able to play "fibre/metal"cars, which is at bukit bakot west Ave8, Blk156.. And near tampines central area too, both places play high speed cars..
quite poisoning...must resist...wonder if my old tera scorcher and avante still can run...lol....no one mod motor anymore? wind the motors with thinner wires...forgot liao...oh hoh oh....less winds = higher rpm less torque....



Damage: lost one set of bearings..
