Tamiya Mini 4WD anyone?

jonwhoosh

Member
Joined
Aug 29, 2008
Messages
175
Reaction score
0
whoa. didnt expect to find this thread. those were the days.. about 10 years ago? plasma engine, metal rollers, bumpers... my toolbox's still around though... phew. i use to race in bishan... :D
 

madcap386

Supremacy Member
Joined
Jan 6, 2001
Messages
7,418
Reaction score
152
whoa. didnt expect to find this thread. those were the days.. about 10 years ago? plasma engine, metal rollers, bumpers... my toolbox's still around though... phew. i use to race in bishan... :D

Welcome to the club man!! Im a old school racer myself.. heh heh... Bishan.. erm... you hang out around the small shop call taiseng or something? i remembered long time ago they got a track there.. :)
 

~VaNqUiSh~

Member
Joined
Oct 29, 2008
Messages
112
Reaction score
0
Its should be "Tai Soon", TS D&Tproject?:s13:

I used to work there helping out when I was young, its a shop that wholesale Tamiya items too.. Me too used to hang out at bishan street22 area?
 

~VaNqUiSh~

Member
Joined
Oct 29, 2008
Messages
112
Reaction score
0
I am going to prepare my things and get ready to race for grand prix 2009.. And I got my 2 racing friends back into action too.. Going to transfer the items to new MS chassis soon and I will certainly post it to share.. Hope fellow old time racers will join in for the race next year and lets kick up the heat again in our region..:s7:
 

madcap386

Supremacy Member
Joined
Jan 6, 2001
Messages
7,418
Reaction score
152
I am going to prepare my things and get ready to race for grand prix 2009.. And I got my 2 racing friends back into action too.. Going to transfer the items to new MS chassis soon and I will certainly post it to share.. Hope fellow old time racers will join in for the race next year and lets kick up the heat again in our region..:s7:

Good good... pls... pull them back in action... :p
 

madcap386

Supremacy Member
Joined
Jan 6, 2001
Messages
7,418
Reaction score
152
Its should be "Tai Soon", TS D&Tproject?:s13:

I used to work there helping out when I was young, its a shop that wholesale Tamiya items too.. Me too used to hang out at bishan street22 area?

Yeah yeah... me used to play around there too! that time lots of tracks man.. Also lots of uncle playing "trikes" running at insane speed.... :s7:
 

~VaNqUiSh~

Member
Joined
Oct 29, 2008
Messages
112
Reaction score
0
Hey guys.. Collection sharing time..

DSC00545.jpg


DSC00547.jpg


DSC00548.jpg
 
Last edited:

WaynePoh

Member
Joined
Jun 16, 2002
Messages
331
Reaction score
0
Really miss the days playing mini4WD..
since the days of type1 chassis then a Zero chassis and super 1 B chassis..
FB chassis for few of the model like burning sun,(IIRC)..
that's about 14,15 yrs ago when i playing this..
too bad i don't know where i keep the tool box or it may be dumped when moving house...
Hope u all keep on enjoy the racing kick..
 

~VaNqUiSh~

Member
Joined
Oct 29, 2008
Messages
112
Reaction score
0
Hihi eelenlok, I am the piglet8587 who sent you a message on youtube actually..=:p

Currently doing lots of servicing for my cars, as this sunday I will be going to the race at jurong west..:s12:
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top