CeSaRiO
High Supremacy Member
- Joined
- Oct 6, 2004
- Messages
- 27,866
- Reaction score
- 30
Bro is the Blk 32 Defu Lane 10 track still there?Posted this info twice, seems like lazy people that dont read up older post~

Bro is the Blk 32 Defu Lane 10 track still there?Posted this info twice, seems like lazy people that dont read up older post~
Bro is the Blk 32 Defu Lane 10 track still there?
Hahaha.. any minimum pax?subject to my time availability, since its my track.. its set up for fun play, not earning profits like other shops stated ;D
no minimum pax or whatever.. sometimes few of us set up for our own play![]()
Hi is it still available ? I'm interested, Pls contact me at 93868639.Hi, I currently have a 3 lane track with loop looking to sell. What is your budget? I can sell if you're interested and the price is good. Cheers![]()
Wah $40..zzz..btw nice collection bro.

yeah.. not the usual $9.90 like last time already..![]()