Tamiya Mini 4WD anyone?

BleuZone

Junior Member
Joined
Feb 11, 2004
Messages
4
Reaction score
0
Hi, anyone have a Tamiya race track to sell / rent? I'm looking for one for a gathering. I can be reached at 84352168 if you have one. Thanks!
 

wangkaicheng

Junior Member
Joined
Jan 30, 2016
Messages
59
Reaction score
0
I remember I used to spend all my pocket money on these cars when I was young, had a collection of over 20 of them. I still recall last time there are race tracks outside tamiya shops and those "pros" have 3 wheeled cars (using ballbearing for front wheel). Those **** were really fast!
 

tanknsteven

Junior Member
Joined
Nov 18, 2014
Messages
14
Reaction score
0
I remember I used to spend all my pocket money on these cars when I was young, had a collection of over 20 of them. I still recall last time there are race tracks outside tamiya shops and those "pros" have 3 wheeled cars (using ballbearing for front wheel). Those **** were really fast!

Get back on the track =D
 

singlau714

Junior Member
Joined
Feb 9, 2016
Messages
1
Reaction score
0
Sell Tamiya 4wd Cars & Parts

S$150 for everything you see below. If interested please send SMS to +65 97201723.
i68.tinypic.com/20thrtd.jpg
i63.tinypic.com/jip1sp.jpg
i66.tinypic.com/11k8to8.jpg
i65.tinypic.com/103hoit.jpg
 

~VaNqUiSh~

Member
Joined
Oct 29, 2008
Messages
112
Reaction score
0
S$150 for everything you see below. If interested please send SMS to +65 97201723.
i68.tinypic.com/20thrtd.jpg
i63.tinypic.com/jip1sp.jpg
i66.tinypic.com/11k8to8.jpg
i65.tinypic.com/103hoit.jpg

cant see your pictures, please repost or whatsapp me at 91031071, Gary thx
 

cavediver

Junior Member
Joined
Mar 10, 2016
Messages
12
Reaction score
0
yeah i am trying to find where i can buy the track too. If you manage to find it do share the info. thanks alot!
 

AS1

High Supremacy Member
Joined
Jan 13, 2003
Messages
44,479
Reaction score
534
Actually cheaper to buy from hlj or any online vendor when buying many items.

Any recommended commercial lube for bearings and contact points? WD40 is too messy and grease just dries up too fast in our weather.

For those starting again, I suggest getting the reinforced chassis cars as nowadays its speed almost all the time. Technical too time consuming.
 

Gixxerfied

Greater Supremacy Member
Joined
May 24, 2008
Messages
84,917
Reaction score
2,910
Actually cheaper to buy from hlj or any online vendor when buying many items.

Any recommended commercial lube for bearings and contact points? WD40 is too messy and grease just dries up too fast in our weather.

For those starting again, I suggest getting the reinforced chassis cars as nowadays its speed almost all the time. Technical too time consuming.

Lithium grease? Spray and leave it on the bearing and they should slowly get into the inner portion..
 

AS1

High Supremacy Member
Joined
Jan 13, 2003
Messages
44,479
Reaction score
534
The races now very lenient. Can oil and lube the motor/car as well as use ultra thin tyres. What's surprising is that boosted batteries can also be used.
 

unicr0ne

Banned
Joined
Oct 13, 2011
Messages
12,851
Reaction score
3
Good to know this childish toy is dying soon! Heard one shop in the north going to be gone soon!
 

AS1

High Supremacy Member
Joined
Jan 13, 2003
Messages
44,479
Reaction score
534
Good to know this childish toy is dying soon! Heard one shop in the north going to be gone soon!

Such is rental everywhere. Wouldn't be surprised the racers go JB or Batam if Stargek track is boring.
 

heion30

Junior Member
Joined
Nov 28, 2011
Messages
1
Reaction score
0
Good to know this childish toy is dying soon! Heard one shop in the north going to be gone soon!

Have you seen any race of this "childish toy"? maybe its appearance is deceptive, but there is a a lot going on with this hobby..
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top