Tampines is becoming a slum

agenda

Master Member
Joined
Jan 12, 2007
Messages
4,127
Reaction score
0
I can tell you, I have lived in Tampines all my life. Our estate used to have repainting twice a year. I can't remember when the repainting has happened.

Basketball courts are run down, playgrounds are not repaired and the worst, sewage is very very bad, when it rains, the place floods in a few minutes.

Things were not like that when Ong Kian Min was in charge. My area had the best upgrading and such.

That aside, I went to him for help before and he took time to sit down with me and ask me how he can help.

This Baey Yam Keng, don't know what the hell he's been doing the past 4 years.

And tbh, the whole Nisha and IDA came to a very unsatisfactory resolution for me. As education minister, I felt Heng Swee Keat should have spoken up - the value of our degree is afterall at stake.
 

ramlee

High Honorary Member
Joined
Jun 13, 2007
Messages
189,402
Reaction score
75,173
Baey yam Keng? Take selfie, buy $2.50 nasi Padang and 50 sen Bandung :(
 

LiverpoolRocks

Master Member
Joined
Jan 23, 2006
Messages
3,938
Reaction score
0
dont care where u stay in singapore.. singapore is like one whole ****ing slum la.. weather so ****ing hot.. ****ing ******** PAP

just vote for oppoisiton all the way.. steady
 

herzberg

Great Supremacy Member
Joined
Feb 23, 2009
Messages
58,225
Reaction score
16,894
Tampines nao gotch many constructions, slum index can fight with punggol.
 

Mancunian2

Greater Supremacy Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2006
Messages
82,860
Reaction score
7,413
Mah Bow Tan was the anchor minister in tampines GRC

since 2011, when he was made to relinquish his minister post, he bochap liao.
Absent from parliament 30% of the time and spoke only once in 4 years

little wonder Tampines has become a derelict slum
 

ToonBlue

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Sep 1, 2015
Messages
19,623
Reaction score
5,752
Not really about that area but can you provide some picture to see . I would like to know how bad it is
 

||||||||||

Great Supremacy Member
Joined
Jun 20, 2007
Messages
62,848
Reaction score
1,080
UVgFdHX.gif
 

LIN_JOEL

Supremacy Member
Joined
Aug 4, 2001
Messages
6,092
Reaction score
663
I also stay Tampines.....only know that time got lamp post collapsed at blk 4xx basketball court and killed a schoolboy & den my area blk 8xx when walk pass drain very hot & smelly.
 

Henabi

High Supremacy Member
Joined
Aug 3, 2004
Messages
32,164
Reaction score
762
Well... Took 6 good years to push for double decker buses for No 293...
What you think???
 

Mancunian2

Greater Supremacy Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2006
Messages
82,860
Reaction score
7,413
I also stay Tampines.....only know that time got lamp post collapsed at blk 4xx basketball court and killed a schoolboy & den my area blk 8xx when walk pass drain very hot & smelly.

:eek: when was that ?
 

Henabi

High Supremacy Member
Joined
Aug 3, 2004
Messages
32,164
Reaction score
762
I can tell you, I have lived in Tampines all my life. Our estate used to have repainting twice a year. I can't remember when the repainting has happened.

Basketball courts are run down, playgrounds are not repaired and the worst, sewage is very very bad, when it rains, the place floods in a few minutes.

Things were not like that when Ong Kian Min was in charge. My area had the best upgrading and such.

That aside, I went to him for help before and he took time to sit down with me and ask me how he can help.

This Baey Yam Keng, don't know what the hell he's been doing the past 4 years.

And tbh, the whole Nisha and IDA came to a very unsatisfactory resolution for me. As education minister, I felt Heng Swee Keat should have spoken up - the value of our degree is afterall at stake.

Really?!?! You referring to which part of tampines? Along tamp ave 10????
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top