
Hi, i like to know if any cabbie willing to go from taipei? i ask afew cabbie, bit much willing to go as they said is too far... can leave contact and the rates they quote u to me... thanks
Normally is take train to hualien then hire the driver to drive you around.
Hi,
When are you going to Taiwan? I am staying in Taipei and am planning to visit taroko gorge also. If you have been there mind to share the way from Taipei to taroko gorge also. thanks
Hi, i like to know if any cabbie willing to go from taipei? i ask afew cabbie, bit much willing to go as they said is too far... can leave contact and the rates they quote u to me... thanks
May i know is there train from kenting to hualien?
haha... i took a plane ride. 45min from zhongshan airport to hualien airport.
i just came back from taiwan ytd. Right now Taroko George is abit dried up and there are nothing much to see. But if you are still keen in going, i would recommend you to go via hualien. Go in the morning, because of the landslide, there are construction work going on and the restrict the number of cars going in at certain time. Massive jam in and out.
My friend and I will be at hualien from 8 and 10 Aug. I planning to visit taroko on 9 aug. Anyone interested to share cab with us? Please pm me to discuss.
If I want to do a solo trip to Taroko Gorge, what options do I have besides joining a tour? Not that keen to be herded like animals and dropped at point A, B etc.
Hmm... There are trails in taroko gorge that requires a few hours. Like 白羊步道,sadakang trail is abt an hour there an hour back easily taking up 3 hours.
Or go easy take the public tourist bus,臺灣好行。 interval sucks but the long duration is great for more exploration of one attraction in the park.
Sounds good; I'll look into the trails etc.
Zhongshan? Or Songshan?