Tecware Forge M2 - faulty power switch board

Joined
Aug 14, 2015
Messages
7,182
Reaction score
2,052
Ha9c38c97d4914b7bbad8dff1b4acabe82.jpg


Can buy this.


can ownself fix, right ?........roughly what's the price ?

should last long time ?
 
Joined
Aug 14, 2015
Messages
7,182
Reaction score
2,052
Nope, I find such features unnecessary cos I'd only use them once or twice anyway.

In everyday use, I'm not going to open the case every time I want to press the start button.

I'm using Power On by PS/2 Keyboard now which works very well but I have to get with the times eventually and move to USB. :s13: So I have to think about that possibility.

you mean with pc turned off and psu switched on, can use keyboard to switch on pc ?
 

shadow84

High Supremacy Member
Joined
Apr 15, 2009
Messages
34,286
Reaction score
420
what if power and reset wires to the motherboard share a single connector instead of 2 separate connectors ?
It will never happen coz the motherboard itself has separate pins to insert for power/reset. If the case does this, then i suggest to ditch the case instead. lol.

But if for some reason, ur case have this unique connector for power/reset shared, then just plug into power header on mobo.
 

Yongkit

Supremacy Member
Joined
Oct 9, 2015
Messages
5,916
Reaction score
2,501


This is interesting using Google device at home to use it turn on off pc
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top