Temp PES E up PES

DivineBlade

Member
Joined
Aug 11, 2010
Messages
208
Reaction score
0
Hi guys, so basically I am trying to up my pes status to either BP or C if possible. I am currently a clerk in kranji camp after serving my pes e bmt.

Reason of pes e: hbp of 150/100. I am currently taking medicine and have a usual BP of 130/90. With a BP like this, is it possible for me to up my pes status?
I really want to go to a regular bmt :(
 

ksrokiller

Master Member
Joined
Nov 17, 2007
Messages
3,466
Reaction score
57
It is possible i got around same bp as you gt into pes c currently awaiting enlistment, what medication are you taking for hbp?do you have other medical conditon?
 

DivineBlade

Member
Joined
Aug 11, 2010
Messages
208
Reaction score
0
It is possible i got around same bp as you gt into pes c currently awaiting enlistment, what medication are you taking for hbp?do you have other medical conditon?

Taking losartan. Some hbp control meds. I think no other issues except obesity. And they didn't list that as a reason of pes e. thanks, then I will be going to my camp MO very soon!
 

renfred89

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2007
Messages
17,512
Reaction score
19
Taking losartan. Some hbp control meds. I think no other issues except obesity. And they didn't list that as a reason of pes e. thanks, then I will be going to my camp MO very soon!

Have you checked with your in camp mo? There are risks involved if you were upgraded..
 

twentytwoeighty

Senior Member
Joined
Nov 12, 2009
Messages
1,195
Reaction score
0
If you wanna up at least get a B so you can apply for govt jobs that require PES B or above after ORD. Otherwise remain the same and thank the PES gods.
 

DivineBlade

Member
Joined
Aug 11, 2010
Messages
208
Reaction score
0
Have you checked with your in camp mo? There are risks involved if you were upgraded..

Previously my MO said if my BP is controlled then he will up me to C or even BP. I have been workin out Monday-Friday but it doesn't seem to affect me though.
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top