bighead9nn
Supremacy Member
- Joined
- Mar 2, 2025
- Messages
- 6,854
- Reaction score
- 3,948
I've noticed this happens every now and then, maybe we should remove this particular function.View attachment 53980
this should fix the issue
Click on the 3 vertical dots followed by the [ ] icon
Didn’t u just start a thread on this?
View attachment 53980
this should fix the issue
Click on the 3 vertical dots followed by the [ ] icon
Would you like to reinstate your thread?Okay. Thankyou boss.
I thought who the heck complain about my daily food lobang.
Thank you for your kind attention sir@bighead9nn is your problem fixed now?
What happened to your food thread? I was posting adding pics to it then suddenly got error when i post. The thread deleted by you
Yes pls. I want to post some cheap affordable nice food thereWould you like to reinstate your thread?
No one complain. I go feedback forum just now ask mod. They say no one ban u lehI thought someone complain me about my daily good lobang thread then i deleted lor.
Haha. I will re-create again later.
Would you like to reinstate your thread?
No one complain. I go feedback forum just now ask mod. They say no one ban u leh
Reinstated.Haha.
I ask you. Is my daily good lobang is worth?
If it is worth then recover for me please and i will continue everyday.
If not worth then leave it dead.
![]()
No lah. I was adding pics so difficult then in the end press post then kana error msg... Effort wastedWah. You steady help me ask?
I will add you my loyal supporter from now.
@bighead9nn i tomorrow then post. I now lazy siah.... LolReinstated.
Reinstated.