Temporary PES C9 Status

hellboyz13

Junior Member
Joined
Jan 2, 2017
Messages
6
Reaction score
0
Hi all,

I've been enlisted for 4 months now, currently in Transport Operator(driver) vocation and have a temp C9 status.

My course for Transport Operator is coming to an end and I have the military license already.

I'm wondering if I were to bump up to PES B, do I need to retake BMT in Tekong and revocate?

I know there is another trend going on at
forums.hardwarezone.com.sg/national-service-knowledge-base-162/enlisted-temp-pes-c9-5852021.html

but it seems quite outdated.

Thanks in advance!
 

reddevil0728

Great Supremacy Member
Joined
Dec 16, 2005
Messages
66,288
Reaction score
5,867
Hi all,

I've been enlisted for 4 months now, currently in Transport Operator(driver) vocation and have a temp C9 status.

My course for Transport Operator is coming to an end and I have the military license already.

I'm wondering if I were to bump up to PES B, do I need to retake BMT in Tekong and revocate?

I know there is another trend going on at
forums.hardwarezone.com.sg/national-service-knowledge-base-162/enlisted-temp-pes-c9-5852021.html

but it seems quite outdated.

Thanks in advance!
What’s your original PES?
 

stardotstar

Junior Member
Joined
Aug 22, 2019
Messages
60
Reaction score
1
If you did not complete BMT and PES upgraded to B, Mindef will reschedule BMT for you near the end of your NS.

And depends on manpower needs, may re-assign your vocation to combat during reservist.

But fret not, I know of people who did not recourse BMT during NSF but this might be due to oversight or something.
 

Calander

Senior Member
Joined
Jun 11, 2014
Messages
2,319
Reaction score
11
unless you have completed PES C BMT before. Upon you medical confirmation to either PES B or C, mindef will definitely schedule you for BMT at the earliest possible. some notes to observe.

1. definitely not leadership batch if PES B as I believe your time in NS is more than 6 months
2. you can apply for deferment of BMT until your last window of opportunity of BMT prior to ORD. But this needs to be supported by your OC and ME-in-charged

definitely you will not be revocated as mindef will not waste resources in training you for a different job scope while you already have the military licence. Unless perhaps you are PES B and you can have a dual-vocation such as signaler-cum-driver, Comd's runner-cum-driver
 

hellboyz13

Junior Member
Joined
Jan 2, 2017
Messages
6
Reaction score
0
So in my case, I have already completed PES C BMT. Does that mean even if I'm bump to PES B, i won't have to go through PES B BMT?
 

Spearmint90

Member
Joined
Feb 29, 2016
Messages
119
Reaction score
0
So in my case, I have already completed PES C BMT. Does that mean even if I'm bump to PES B, i won't have to go through PES B BMT?

You have to recourse BMT if you up PES to A/B unless near to ur ORD then i think no need?
 
Last edited:

Strawbelly

Member
Joined
Jul 17, 2019
Messages
114
Reaction score
0
Nope, I'm not anywhere near ORD. Only been serving for 4months as of now

If that's the case then confirm will reBMT but depending on how gum you are with the clerk in your S1 office, he can keep delaying your reBMT. My friend similar situation up PES in his 2nd year then the clerk help push back until nearing his ORD. I heard cases where at the last minute the person can't siam anymore so he went Tekong but ORD halfway during BMT then botak take ic zao
 

Spearmint90

Member
Joined
Feb 29, 2016
Messages
119
Reaction score
0
If that's the case then confirm will reBMT but depending on how gum you are with the clerk in your S1 office, he can keep delaying your reBMT. My friend similar situation up PES in his 2nd year then the clerk help push back until nearing his ORD. I heard cases where at the last minute the person can't siam anymore so he went Tekong but ORD halfway during BMT then botak take ic zao

That’s true. Happened to my friend in my unit before but he chose to keng. All his BMT FFI failed so can’t recourse.
 

BackgrounKoala_07

Supremacy Member
Joined
Jan 31, 2019
Messages
7,425
Reaction score
2,979
unless you have completed PES C BMT before. Upon you medical confirmation to either PES B or C, mindef will definitely schedule you for BMT at the earliest possible. some notes to observe.

1. definitely not leadership batch if PES B as I believe your time in NS is more than 6 months
2. you can apply for deferment of BMT until your last window of opportunity of BMT prior to ORD. But this needs to be supported by your OC and ME-in-charged

definitely you will not be revocated as mindef will not waste resources in training you for a different job scope while you already have the military licence. Unless perhaps you are PES B and you can have a dual-vocation such as signaler-cum-driver, Comd's runner-cum-driver

Your information is outdated. Plenty of C9 NSF who completed PES C bmt then up pes. They went to recourse Combat fit BMT then revocate. Some is choosen to OCS. I can show you 2 example.
https://www.instagram.com/p/BnyoJVOFiXX/
https://www.instagram.com/p/BrH_O3wF-QX/?igshid=24569sx1dcz7
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top