Tengah Airbase MP Specs

H3r0s0ulr3nd3r

Junior Member
Joined
Jul 8, 2009
Messages
96
Reaction score
0
Hi everyone,

Does anyone have more info about being a MP 3rd Sergeant over there?

Like how's the life there? Eg. OJT and after OJT.

Really need more info to mentally prepare myself as I'm passing out soon next Friday.

Thank!
 

renfred89

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2007
Messages
17,512
Reaction score
19
Hi everyone,

Does anyone have more info about being a MP 3rd Sergeant over there?

Like how's the life there? Eg. OJT and after OJT.

Really need more info to mentally prepare myself as I'm passing out soon next Friday.

Thank!

Hurhur... Gd luck..
 

H3r0s0ulr3nd3r

Junior Member
Joined
Jul 8, 2009
Messages
96
Reaction score
0
I not sure also.. I only heard Tengah Airbase training damm xiong and all the scary rumours nia.. Anyone already posted there or got friends over there now as MP specs.
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top